A makeup look is incomplete without a nicely curled & Mascara coated Eye lashes. I love applying mascara because it pops up the eyes so beautifully in a matter of few seconds or minutes. Today, I am going to talk about the Top 10 Mascara Hacks for Makeup addicts.
Whether you are a college going girl or a working women, you always need a mascara to add that jazz & beauty to your eyes. Do you agree with me? But there are times when your mascara dries up or doesn’t serves the purpose.
It’s either because you are not using it the right way or you are unaware of a few hacks to use it the correct way. This is the reason I have come up with super easy & Top 10 Mascara Hacks for Makeup addicts
Top 10 Mascara Hacks for Makeup Addicts
- Before starting with Mascara, curl your lashes with Eye lash curler for a better curl effect.
- If you are using a new Mascara, make sure you wipe off the excess mascara of the wand into a tissue paper or the bottle itself.
- If your mascara is dried up or too thick to work with, dip the lower half of mascara bottle/tube in a cup with warm or hot water for a few seconds.
- Know your Lashes. Does your lashes need volume or do you have those natural curls in your lashes & you just need to pop them up? Choose your mascara by knowing your lashes well.
- Go for a waterproof Mascara in summers & humid weather conditions.
- If you are a beginner there are chances that you might mess it up by applying mascara on the eye-lid or anywhere near lashes. Am I right? Let it dry first & cover it up with some concealer or foundation etc.
- Apply a second coat of mascara only after the first coat on the lashes dries up.
- Ran out of Eye-Liner? Use your mascara for that purpose as well. Put some mascara on a liner brush & there you go 😀
- Don’t throw away those mascara wands when you run out of mascara. Instead, use them for other purposes like to brush your eye brows & keep them in place.
- Don’t forget to flaunt your lashes with some extra volume. Use a volumizing mascara for the second coat.
Some other tips:
- Get done with your eye makeup before applying the Mascara
- Apply a little Powder to your eye lashes & brush them using a clean wand. It will separate all the lashes.
- Don’t forget to remove all the makeup including Mascara with a good oil based makeup remover.
I hope the Top 10 Mascara Hacks for Makeup Addicts have been useful. Stay tuned for more informative articles & also let us know your favorite go-to hacks in the comments 😀